Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dear Lord, My Faithful One! How are you today? I have something to share with you over this letter. The Word and the dream has helped me to realize the situation with my roommate.
In my dream I saw a huge hurrican wind. It pushed me backward several steps and then I turned behind the house and the sky was clear. At first I thought during the Sunday School that it is a wind of the Holy Spirit, but as I looked throught the scriptures, I found Psalm 55.
Lord, here they are those words:

How quickly I would escape far from this wild storm of hatred. (8)
It is not an enemy who taunts me- I could bear that. It is not my foes who so arrogantly insult me- I could have hidden from them. Instead, it is you-my equal, my companion and close friend. Qhat good friendship we once enjoyed as we walked together to the house of God. 12014)

As my companion, he betrayed his friends, he broke his promises. His words are as smooth as butter, but in his heart is war. His words are as sothing as lotion, but ubderneath are daggers!
Give your burdens to the Lord, and He will take care of you.


Thnak You, My SPEPHERD, JESUS!!!

No comments: