Thursday, May 6, 2010

SEEK the Lord

Since Sunday (May 2, 2010), The Spirit of the Lor is guiding me in the process of Seeking the Lord.
1) Hebrews 11:6 ...because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him. I realized that on my part, I need to come to God, believe in Him, and earnestly seek him (three important verbs).

2) seek with all my heart. (Ps. 119:2, 10).

3) the Book of Haggai. In the context of that book, people forsook to build the Temple of the Lord, and were concerned with their own houses. The Lord desired people to put Him first and to bless them for that.

4) Seek first His kingdom adn his righteousness. (Matthew 6:33).

5) Jeremiah 29:12-14 "Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. I will be found by you, declares the Lord, and will bring you back from captivity."

No comments: