Saturday, October 8, 2011

Psalm 88

Dear friends,

Today has been the most difficult day in a long while. I might say that it started out yesterday, but today it had its full course.
You see, Sam left for choir rehearsal from 10 to 1pm, after which he went to the grocery store. Then , he has job from 6 pm to 1 am. That morning and afternoon, I became so fragile emotionally and physically.

We have a neighbor, whom I talked briefly today. She was bored in her room, so she spent hours sitting in the same place. Even when Sam came I felt like a bird, caged in the room, with no where to go and no one to spend time with. It was awfull. I cried on the shoulder of my friend, but I realized that she has been in this condition for years, maybe all her life, that now she needs nobody, only friends occasionally which are hard to find.

She could not help me, not even touch me when I was on her shoulder weeping. Sam then took me to Nashville and we had an adventure in the nature, climbing a hill and getting a sandwich at Mcdonallds. When time reached for Sam to go back to work, I felt the same wave of despair. We even prepared a place for me in a car to sleep, cause he will work till 1 am if not later.

This Psalm 88 is what the Holy Spirit showed, while Sam was changing clothes for work. "You have put away my acquaintances far from me; You have made me an abomination to them; I am shut up, and I cannot get out." (88:8)
"Loved one and friend You have pput far from me, and my acquiantances into darkness." (88:18) That is exactly where I am!

No comments: