Saturday, May 12, 2012

Laughter, Angels

How beautiful to write to you here about the works of GOD. As A Christian, we should not celebrate so much our failures and downtimes, as mush as what GOD DOES!!! Priase be to Jesus!

We did had an amazing minsitry last weekend, and it followed with a dry season for almost a week, with a breakthrough today. (Sam prayed for me). Hallelujah!

Several times that weekend, I saw angels. The first one was really unique. Tara was praying for me and prophesiying about God sending me to a new land, new people... Then, she started singing a song and I saw two angels by my sides, streaming instumental strings on my belly. It gave me such a laugh for a while. I could not stop laughing. It was awesome!!!!

The next time was at MaryLou's house, we were praying and ministering Jason in prayer. With my eyes still being opened, I saw a huge warrior angel  with a sword behind Sam and another by Samuel's right side. On my right, I saw different white angels just coming in and going from above. Sam confirmed the presence of those two angels.
I praise God for that.

About laughter, it came upon me again at the house of Mary Lou. It was awesome!!!



P.S. There was so much more awesome things. Praise be to GOD!!!

No comments: