Monday, July 9, 2012

obedience

ON Sunday, I asked mamochka to pray for me, because I had questions ABOUT Spanish language and people speaking Spanish. Is there any call or purpose for me in learning or minsitering in places where people speak that language. HOwever, the Lord gave a unique answer, for which I am so thankful.

Right now, I just want to lift a praise to the Father for who He is. He is unchangeable, yet so creative!!!!

HEre is the prophetic word:
"Joshua (ИИсус Навин) and mamochka saw lines/arrows coming from the center. Extending of territories.
Then, she heard the words: Obedience to the WORD, Obedience to the will of the Father and Obedience to the Calling (Призвание).

She asked the Lord about the calling. She saw a vision of a treasure chest, that was locked. In it was everything needed for the calling and so forth, but the key was with Jesus. All I had to do is to ASK JESUS to open.


Also, I have been hearing the importance of " Будь тверд", Be strong.
God is with me, only by strong.

No comments: