Tuesday, August 14, 2012

open doors

On Sunday morning, during the church prayer, the DOOR OPENED! THat same day we say the car riding, yet the DOOR OPENED. At first I did not know what it meant, but now I recieved a confirmation in ym spirit that it means "OPEN DOORS FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST TO SPREAD THE GOSPEL." Actually, Sam thought the same thing on Sunday adn our prayers were for salvation.

HAllelujah!!!!

Now, may the Lord enrich our hearts to the overflow of GOOD NEWS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST.

Testimony:
Sam went to wrok yesterday and brought the Bible and had it everywhere he was. Two people wre affected by it. One man, who became a believer a year ago said that it was so encouraging to see that he will come home and share it with his wife. Andother lady shared her life story, how being a pastor's wife, she fell away from the Lord and could not pretend any more.

On Sunday, Sam's boss cried when he played the piano, Sam believes the Holy Spirit was doing a work in her heart. Thank You Dear JESUS!

We love you

August 21, 2012. I would like to continue here: You see today I went to the coffee place for BSF, I was late, yet on my way I read Revelation 3:7-8. It says, "These things says He who is holy, He who is truw, He who has the key of Favid, He who openes and no one shuts, and shuts and no one opens": I know your works. See, I have set before you an open door, and no one can shut it; for you have a little strength, have kept My word, adn have not denied My name." In addition, John 14:23 says, "In anyone loves Me, he will keep My word."

Something has to do with keeping the word. Does keeping the word allows Jesus to open the door? Maybe there is a correlation, I do not know.

 August 21, 2012.

No comments: