Friday, March 1, 2013

Peace

   One of the main truth that the Lord Jesus taught us is to remain in the peace of God.  We listened to Joseph Prince, who shared the message about it. He said, that our responsibility is to "guard our hearts" (Proverbs 4:23). To do that, we must not allow our hearts to be troubled nor to be afraid.

There are many scriptures about the peace of God.  Part of that peace, is to remain in the rest of Christ.

  2 Thessalonians 3:16, Philippians 4:6-7, Philippians 4:9, Galatians 5:22, Colossians 3:15, Leviticus 26:6
 

In the book "Heaven is So Real", the writer shared, "The sweetness of His presence can only be described as total peace. It enabled me to live and walk in the truth of His Word: “Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” (John 14:27)."

No comments: