Tuesday, April 23, 2013

My princess

 Few days ago, on Sunday, to be exact, Samuel and I spent time in the presence of the Lord. Angels were around us and we could hear from the Lord.  We prayed for each other.
When Sam prayed for me, he saw how from my hands were taken an opportunity to do good. Then Sam put his hand on my heart and saw a black/ char coal box. It was empty. But the Holy Spirit was creating garments for me with gold.

Today, Tuesday, I heard the Holy Spirit say: "My princess, all glorious is within." I got so excited, open the BIble and found this verse from Psalm 45:13 "All glorious is the princess within her chamber; her gown is interwoven with gold."
The Holy Spirit let me know that it is His will for me.  (The Holy Spirit holds the sword!!! Psalm 45:3-4 and Ephesians 6:17.).

No comments: