Tuesday, March 6, 2007

No to Passivity, Yes- to Passion.

Praise the Lord, God Almighty!
My God is a merciful, loving, forgiving Father who also teaches me to become like Him in His image. I am amazed how He worked today through so many ways in order to give me an understanding that I need to get out of passivity.
In the morning I read from Joshua; 'Be strong and very courageous. Be careful to obey all the law my servant Moses gave you; do not turn from it to the right or to the left, that you may be successful wherever you go. Do not let this Book of LAw depart from your mouth; meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do everything written in it. Then you will be prosperious and successful. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go." Joshua 1:6-9.
Later the day, I met Jeremy who spoke about two main issues: passivity and gossip. These were exact words I needed to hear to be able to see myself and move me to the change. Praise to Jesus!
lord, I want to be victorius and courageous, steadfast in faith and strong. Please, give me the spirit of love and a sound mind. I want ot serve You with all my heart.
After my class, I listened to Joyse Meyer on the topic: Be a conquerer. Wel, this also have beedn the exact words God planned for me to listen and obey. Halleluja!
Lord, I just want to say thank you , for You revive my soul from the distress to the joy, frm passiity to the full victoirus life, from oppressed to freedom. Glory to You.
Thank you for giving the joy to love others and desire to buid the relationships with them based on love, encouragement and truth.
1 corinthians 15:57-58 "But thanks be to God! HE gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothings move you. Always give yourself fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
1 Corinthians 16:13 "be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Do everything in love."

No comments: