Thursday, March 1, 2007

Relationship

Lord, I am sorry that I have not written here for such a long time, although You have been speaking to me. Just summarize the words You taught me: humble, Kingdom of God, Second Coming of Jesus, Joy, Distress and others.
The last night when I prayed and read Your Word, I've got an impression that You said to me: Replace covenant for the word Relationship with Me. I prayed to You that You would say: "You are mine". You did say it in Your Word.
Teach me more, Jesus...
Then in that hour of meditation, it appeared to me the idea : "Be to Me what you want Me be unto you". It surprised me very much, becuase I always implied that scripture to the relationship with people not with God. Now it reminds me the other scripture saying that with a merciful, You show Yourself merciful, etc.
Lord, I ask You to teach me the relationship with You and with people.

Blessed be Your name, Father Abba.

No comments: