Sunday, February 18, 2007

my ministry

It is my joy today to know that the Scripture and my words have blessed a person to come near to God, maybe even run to the Lord with all heart. I thank You, Jesus, that you work through me by Your Holy Spirit and the mighty Word of God.

2 Timothy 3:16-17 "All scripture is GOD-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be thotoughly equipped for every good work."
2 Timothy 4:2 "Preach the Word, be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage-with great patience and careful instructions."

Thank You JESUS!!!
Equip me with Your word more an dmore, that Your word may abide in me in order to bless others and live a life in You.

Respectfully yours,
Katya

No comments: