Tuesday, February 6, 2007

humble

Hello everybody,
today I woke up with a fresh memory of my dream. I have seen many Christian preachers who were very famous and well known. However, when I was in the dorm with girls, we found out that one of them was there and he was also known as the robber. So we prepared that he would come in our room any time; ahd he came with a humongeous dog. I gave him my jewelery and God spared my money in the bag by His mercy because that were money to pay for tuition. Anyway, the dream seemed to be very strange but significant.

During my time of work in IMC, I studied Bible and read the scripture in Proverbs 16:19: "Better to be lowely in spirit anmd among the oppressed than to share plunder with the proud". I asked my friend the meaning of the plunder, and here was the answer: to rob the goods by force. Then I looked the scripture in the Russian Bible on line: "Лучше смиряться духом с кроткими, нежели разделять добычу с гордыми. "

Thank You , Lord, that You truly teach me to take a portion of humble and lowly in spirit than to desire to become a famous preacher in the world. It is the best treasure You could ever give me- to be Your servant humble and low in spirit.
Amen.

No comments: