Saturday, February 3, 2007

Today my mom called me with the words of encouragement and love. How did she know that I struggled this morning and the fresh brease of Christ was exactly what I needed? The Holy Sprit moved my mom to call and she did.




This is what she told me: The last time we talked to each other on the phone, both of us were very happy; ans so she started worshiping Jesus and at that moment she saw a vision.



There were Jesus and me at the age of 5 or 6 years old. Jesus opened His arms and I run to Him. He lifted me up and then threw me up into the air. I was so joyous and happy. He caught me and with His tender Hand He embraced me.





My mom burst into the tears and the emotions of appreciation.




Thank You , Jesus, for loving Your children, You are the best Teacher and Lover in the whole world. You are my God and I love you deeply.



Continuing my story... Binita has visited me and her appearance has given me joy and strength. We both prayed together in the library and realized how Jesus protects us in evryday life. God saved Bnita from any injuries because of the moving the furniture in her room prior the shelf falled down with many heavy books. Through her, Jesus let me hear the words of love again. What a merciful God He Is. He knows that it was difficult to me today but He reminded me about His mercy, love that never fails. Thank You JESUS!

Father, in Your name I pray that You will keep us safe and secure in Your arms from the storms of the life and form evil. Let us know the greatness of You; show to us Your Beauty even in the midst of the night.
I am Yours and You are mine.

No comments: