Thursday, July 2, 2009

Пост

Hello dear borthers and sisters,

Yesterday I was rebuked by th eman of God right from the stage. THe voice of the Lord spoke, "I know that there is a person who sang, worshipped, danced, even shed tears. But after today, they will go and be intimate with somebodyt they are not married." I knew it was me! Of course, I need to chagng it, so I declared the fast.

The next day, there was an afternoon time when I had a craving for sexual intimacy. It was difficult.

But I continued to fast because I know that fasting reveals what is hidded sin inside of us.
Praise God for this supernatural grace of fasting and His power of the Spirit.

  • Secondly, in my study on the fasting, I prayed to God, "Lord, I always used only one item when fasted according to Isaiah 58, but Lord I pray that all the items will be fullfilled through this fast. In faith, He responded to me through Mike Bickle who said, that "WE ourselves actually determine some of the measure of spiritual blessing He will give us, as well as some of the measure of our greatness in the age to come. Believing for too small a measure will lead to just that.
    What will we claim as our inheritance? Mark 4:24 Consider carefully what you hear. With the measure you use, it will be measured to you- and even more. WHoever has will be given more; whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him."

Now I stand on this promise that every item from Isaiah 58, will be fullfileed through this fast.

1)to loosen the bonds of wickedness

2) undo heavy burdens in the lives of others

3) set oppressed free as we minister by the anointing of the Spirit

4) break every yoke of the religious spirit

5) give bread to the hungry and provide the poor with housing

6)revelation of God's word

7) emotional and physical health to speedily spring forth

8) righteousness breaks forth in the places we struggle

9) cause the glory and power of the Lord to operate in our ministries.

No comments: