Friday, July 31, 2009

Dear Lord, Most High!
Let me exalt Your Holy Name and Worship You! Thank You so mcuh that You rebuked and discipline Sam and me. We have sinned against You , O Lord, with the evil seed of sexual immorality. Now, I repent and search for the Fear of the Lord. You Alone were able to impart the truth and the fear of the Lor din our hearts. Let me give You thanks for that! Your discipline always brings joy and holiness afterwards, even though we mourn and grieve in the process.

Father, have mercy to us and help us to accomplish Your purposes, in Jesus Name.
Father, rebuke the poverty mentality and shortcomings in our lives, help us to live in You and with You totally in faith and trust, love and surrender.

I pray blessings on Your people. May they share Your holiness and glory as they live each new day. Father, gather us together as Your Bride. Be glorified.

Arrange this afternoon and evening so that my heart will draw near to You and You come near to me. I pray this in Your name,

Amen.

No comments: