Sunday, December 6, 2009

Father, while I have a moment of rest and a break from writing the paper on Luke 1:13-17, let me raise a prayer to Your heaven, where Your Glory dwells. Father, we need you each day. Sometimes we forget to pray and rely on Your mercies, but over and over we are reminded that You are our Lord day by day.

Daddy, I am always surprised how You come in power and anointing during the worship service. Who can see my limitations even before the service starts? Yet, You turn them and use by the power of Your Holy Spirit. Thank You very much. It is not a place for me to glory, but for You to be wroshipped and exalted. You asked me today before the service: "If you are to come to service, what will you expect?" I told him to have worship and opportunity to praise You. Then He said, 'Why do you want to take away that opportunity from these people?" the Lord knew that I felt unprepared, limited in my abiblites to bring praise and worhsip to God and before the church. But, I thought of them, coming to the church to wroship, and my heart was ready to sing and praise the Lord anyway.

I am amazed that He breathed His spirit on worship. Connie went to me afterwords and thanked for the worship. All the glory to God, I know it well. Without him, I am incapable. But God is strong in my weeknesses.

Secondly, I raise a prayer to You, Father, for the Full Gospel Assembly. I ask You to release and send Your angels to our church. Please, revive it in many ways. We need Your fresh touch and anointing to become one and to grow as a body. Father, send Your angles to the congregation to minister. Thank You!!! Please, darw people to the church, especially youth.

Daddy, I thank You for Your love. It is countless and bountiful!!! It is faithful and everlasting!!!
It is worth praising and rejoicing!!!!

I LOVE YOU

No comments: