Tuesday, December 1, 2009

I need You

Father, You know everything!!!! How I love You. Thank YOu so much for Your love. You amaze me how faithful You are!!!!

Daddy, today I fast this evening because help me to come into the Spirit. I want to be one with you and be thankful for who You are.

I have been wrong and selfish in many ways. That is why, only You can do something about that through Christ. Have Your way, Daddy!!!!!!!

Father, thank you for speaking and showing Your love over and over. I am not tired of seeing Your love each day. Thank You for the grace and life.

Daddy, please, guide me in homeworks. Let it all be for Your glory. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Jesus, be near!!!!!! Jesus, I need You. You are the One who saves and forgives. I am in need of Your love and compassion.

Daddy, thank you for teaching Your word. Did I love others today as You desired? Forgive me Father, for hardenning heart or any other conditions of my heart that block You from moving. Please, use even this evening as an opportunity to reconcile us to You. "Taste and See that the Lord is good!"

Father, help me to carry Your presence everywhere I go. Please, make level my paths. Choose the road for me. I need YOU, JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: