Sunday, November 22, 2009

prayer to Jesus

Dear Lord Jesus Christ,

It has been a wonderful day!!!! Even though I have been wrong with certain things in relationship with Elisa: made her uncomfortable wiht my mom being there and Sam staying overnight few times. You made something painful and beautiful this night!!!! I could not describe, I only see the LIGHT of YOUR LOVE FOR US ALL.

Make this day be a testimony to us all that You are good and loving.

Please, remove any scars from our hearts and fill them with supernatural love of God.

I bless you, my sister friend.
May nothing makes you stumble.
Be an overcomer through it all.

In Jesus Sweet and Holy Name.

I forgive all who heard and participated in my relationship with Elisa. May You give us all peace and reconciliation.

It has been such a difficult week, but TODAY You made something glorious. Blessed be Your name.

I received a hundred dollars today.

Forgive me again Lord Jesus. Cover with Your pure and divine Blood, that overcomes an enemy.
THANK YOU!
I rest in Your love for me.

Katya

No comments: