Wednesday, November 11, 2009

forest and flowers



Yesterday the Lord was amazing!!!!

The beginning of the story can go two days ago: I wished that someone would bring me flowers. That evening the Lord Jesus spoke to me saying that He wants to take me to the forest.

Well, yesterday my mom brought lots of flowers!!!! So many that I had an opportunity to leave two flowers in the library, give one to Elisa and still have a great bouequet. Great is our God!!!
Secondly, Samushka called last night sharing the dreams that he had. We were in the forest. There were lightenings of thunder, so he took me to a big tree, then to the house with metal doors. Inside the house, it was very couzy and warm. We laughed and enjoed our time. He made me a bed, Xen was with us lughing and sitting on the couch. But when we were still in the forest Sam cried out to God: "Send your angels! Send Your angels!!!" The lightening struck just 2 feet away from me but I jumped.



Today is a new day: His mercies are new every morning. My mom and I held a fast since last evening. Lord, You are the ruler!!! I worship You! May Your spirit and presence of love indwell the hearts of your people. Father, I pray that TODAY You will show us where my mom will live and we will move her there successfully. Father, may You spend Great time with Your son Sam, teach him Your precious word, may he be an encouragement to others and protect him from evil. love YOU

No comments: