Friday, November 20, 2009

thank you for Sam and Olga

I love the Lord Jesus Christ, such a LOVE, ASSURANCE AND FAITH in Him.
He is all that everybody needs. WIthout Him, life is meaningless and empty. He fills the life with true love and knowledge. I love Him dearly.

Thank you Father in heaven, for Samuel L. Green. It is him that You desired to unite and make us friends and lovers in truth. Thank you that yesterday, when the enemy tried to hinder my trust toward Sam, Samuel was so loving and supporting. I thank you for the love that is in his heart. Love you Sammy!!!!

Thank you dear Jesus, for my mom- Olga. There is no better mom like mine. She has been support and love to me and others. Today, I sat on her laps like a baby quietly. She spoke kindly and reassuring to me as well, because the enemy tried to hinder me by accusing of false things. I love you Lord, that You show Your love faithfully through others. May You bless her today in Jesus Name.

Thank you

No comments: