Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Praise the LORD! Praise and Honor to His Holy Name!

I rejoice today, because His joy gave me strength! I am no longer overwhelmed with the load of work and responsibilities; I laught at them!!!! God is able and He is my help.


Tomorrow, I need to go on a fast.
The enemy hates the fast, becuase the Christians receive a spiritual wepaon as they do against the devil's work. Two students approached me about fasting together. Until they decide on the day, Lord help me to fast.

Love you Lord!!

I want to spend more time with You and tell you about the love!!!!
It is so awesome to seek You and spend time in Your presence.

Help us to draw nearer to You and seek You with all our hearts and strength!!!!

Indwell us with Your presence.
Thank you so much.
I love you, Lord!!!!

No comments: