Saturday, April 17, 2010

Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to His purpose."

This scripture is significant due to the circumstances in my life right now. It appeared that someone stole my money from the checking account yesterday, and I was not able to buy a ticket to Russia. It was an enemy work after the amazing spiritual battle that happened the day before. Praise God! I rejoice now, becuase we know that God will work everything for the good, even some situations that were meant for harm.

Today, this morning, after sharing our dreams, my mom and I were led to repentance. Sometimes later Samuel called and asked forgiveness; he shared that the Lord led him to repentance. What a great God!

Thank you Father,
I give You praise for this day. May everything that will happen today will work for the good of Your children. Be with Samuel as he is singing for his audition to opera. Be with my mom, as she is listenning to the word of God on computer. Be with me, as I study Your word and do homework.
Love you.

Yesterday at the prayer/worship meeting. The Lord spoke to me these words:
I am moved by your obedience and desire for the Word. I am with you always. I will show you many things and reveal, I giving you a spiritual vision and discernemnt. I am guiding you, do not be afraid where I am taking you.

No comments: