Saturday, April 24, 2010

Signs of the End of the Age

Mark 13:5 "Jesus said to them: Watch out that no one deceives you. Many will come in my name, claiming, "I am he,' and will deceive many."
Mark 13:22 "For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to decieve the elect- if that were possible."
Matthew 24 :4 "Jesus answered: Watch out that no one decieves you. For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ,' and will deceive many.'
Matthew 24:10 "At that time many will false prophets will appear and decieve many people. Becuase of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved."
Matthew 24:24 "For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect- if that were possible."

Dear Lord, may my eyes see the distinction and discernemnt, because of this warning. I was given a dream last night. There were two men, who looked awful, with scars on their faces. They were performing some sort of healing on people, but people would experience tremendous pain and suffering and then die. Well, he came to my and my sister. He put three fingers on my head, and a finger into my left ear. All the time, he would pray in the name of Jesus.
But when we did not die, my sister and I rejoiced. THe light shone around us and he went away from us. Another doctor came and sat on my right side (as almost looking for protection). The bad person returned. He prayed over somebody infront of me, trying to cast off the evil spirits on my, but from inside, I resisted. Then the bad guy comes to the doctor, he asks my to put my head toward the mind of the bad guy and then toward the ear. I obeyed, yet prayed: "In the name of Jesus, may it be only for good." The bad guy started experiencing convulsions, like a demon-possessed. I was overwhelmed with love toward that person. I took my soft red blanket and tried to cover him, but he refused over and over again. After, I ran from that place outside and woke up.

Matthew 7:15 "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them."
Matthew 7:21 "Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will say to me on that day, "Lord, Lrd, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles? Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

1 John 4:18 "There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love."

1 Peter 4:8 "Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."

No comments: