Monday, August 30, 2010

I am so excited to be back here in the blogger!!! It is a perfect place to leave your memories, prayers, dreams and much more collected throughtout years.

It is late August in Anderson, Indiana. God has blessed me already and He is enabling to be a blessing to others.
For example, I came to see Tara, Phil and kids. before I left, Tara asked Zack to tell me :" Go be a blessing." So he said that to me, and I said :"Be a blessing to your grandma and grandpa."

I love God.

I also thank Him for the breakthrough in Iana's life. The Spirit of the Living God led her to repentance and the aknowledgement to break a previous soul tie, that hindered her marriage life with Michael. God is doing miracle in her life. THank you, Jesus.

Thanks to friends and my wonderful fiance for the birthday party they did for me. Thank you!!!

No comments: