Monday, August 30, 2010

I was reading USA Today news, and reflecting ont his thought: We need to build more refuge homes. There are many ecents happening around the world, most people lack facilities to live during the transitional time. It will be awesome to see that in America there are houses available for people in great need.

Lord, I pray that You provide houses for people around the world,m so that they can be restored to good health and good living by Your mercy.

Second,
Last semester I did not do my best in the studies. My grades were medium or even low. Lord, would You help me to have better grades this year and accomplish this year with Your strength and help.

Thirdly, I pray blessings on people, for God said that He wants to bless me.

Fourth, To learn and to get to know our God, who has servant heart. God loves to serve.

No comments: