Thursday, November 4, 2010

dream

Prophetic word for Anderson: dig the wells of salvation and revival.
(2 thousand souls saved)

Strange dream tonight:

It started out in my room (here in Anderson, America). A teenage boy standing by the window said, "I do not want the spirit of salvation here." Because he said that in my room, I spoke, "Jesus Christ died on the cross and rose again on the third day." (I was intentionally telling the Gospel). Then he was sitting in front of me and I saw a vision (in the spirit) of a white hand reaching toward me. I interpreted in the dream as this person is open for the Gospel, so I prayed with him.

Second part of the dream took place in my stepfather's house, in the living room. There was a guy (who looked attractive and reminded me of Nick). He was very affectionate toward me. Then I told him, "I am engaged and I love him." The boy showed signs of regret to hear that and he laid on the couch thinking how to win me. Then my mother and my sister came to the room. He openly stated of his attention to marry me (my sister was in favor of that). We were sitting (me and him on my left, Iana in the opposite) and my mom took the anointing oil and put it upon our hands and feet. We were barefoot, but he had nice black shoes that he did not want to take off. I provided three kinds of soft shoes.

Third part of the dream took place in his house. It was a little bit dim and reminded a foreing cave. He was standing by the stove, trying to fix rice. But the stove would be getting on fire. SO I came closer and with my help we were able to put down the fire and then I ordered to bring water and pan, the rice was cooking normally. Then we were in his living room, he was standing with his back toward me and being very busy with something. He mentioned that he has good job from his father an dhas good money. (I thought it was good). He turned and spoke about our engagement. He said that he wants to take me to Africa to do BIble study there in their language. I was totally happy and excited to hear that. My thoughts run at that moment: Sam does the opera but this guy wants to do Bible studies in Africa. Then he said, "Talk to Chester and aks him how to say "Hi. How are you in Italian." Chester is Sam's younger brother who is Italian. That guy also mentioned about the border between Stockholm and another place with a strange language. Then, I saw huge denosaurs outside the house. I said, "I am afraid." I was running to another room , but the unseen monsters were grabbing me. I heard the boy's voice, "Try to be calm. Don't move." I obeyed and they stilled their motions except one. I felt and unpleasant lick by monster. As I was laying there feeling this awful touch, I believed that the boy will resque me and he did. I woke up!


Dear Lord, Shelly thought it was a warning dream. Holy SPirit guide me not only in interpretation but also in prevention of the enemy strategy against me or Sam.
Blessings,

No comments: