Monday, November 15, 2010

This weekend Sam and I spent such a great time! He performed in the opera "Die Fledermaus" at IU Jacob School of Music. Lots of great activites and experiences we had!

We returned to Anderson on Sunday evening. I had a dream.

Out of the window I see Nick. He was calling me from New York (but I could see and hear him very near). In the room where I was there were children. Somebody ( like Lytha) did disciplining and correcting them. Then I was outside, sitting . He commented on the wedding ring he got. it was made of gold with green stones. He wanted me to look at it (but I knew in teh spirit of the power of touch) so I refused to take it into my hands. Then I decided to walk away from him and then run into the bus till the next stop. (I had twenty rubles, they gave me 5 and coins back). From there I rode a bike around the neighborhood. I went into the kindergarten and military camp. AS soon as I got out safely out of the military place. I was in the open area in the city, seeing two guy friends. So I was just about to tell them about N. and here appears. Then I told my friends that they will be my witnesses. He was drunk and holding the wine bottle drinking from it. I made a sign of throwing up in disgust. He became angry and chased after me but I cried out to protect me and two guy friends stepped into the scence. They were pushed back at first. THEN in a very slow motion picture (like in the movies) I see my friend gettin gup from the ground, hitting the glass, taking a peace and completely cutting N.'s head off. I woke up.

No comments: