Thursday, April 26, 2012

dream

 several days ago, to be more specific, on April 24 -early April 25, I had a dream, where I saw the invisible workings of the enemy, satan. He was creating lots of fire ont eh apartment complexes and buildingds and people did not know the source of it, becuase it was nto visible to who did it. I also saw a mother and a baby in the cart, the other lady matched a fire and the enemy used that situation against them, however, I stood beside them and interceded by pleading the blood of Jesus as Protection, covering. That evening, my friend Sarah, whose children I babysit, her son fell and the chair fell on his head and they took him to doctor to do 7 stiches and at that moment, the mother lost conscience and fell and injured a little bit her head at the same place.

Now, on Thursday, their daughter went to elementary school or pre-school adn there was fire in the building, there was a drill and fire trucks diminished the fire with water. I am not really sure what happened, because from the lips of a child, it's hard to firuge out the whole picture.

After the dream of that night, in the morning, Sam and I read Psalm 4:8 and prayed these words, "For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety."
Samuel also prayed the words from Psalm 5:12 "With favor You will surround him as with a shield"

No comments: