Saturday, April 28, 2012

The healing and the vision

How wonderful to write in this blog, what the Lord does and can do for us!!!!!

Several days ago, I have been feeling very weak, my muscles were acking and I also had headacke and cold. It just came so random and left me very vulnerable and weak. However, Samuel anointed me with oil and lifted up the prayer. After that, he covered with a blanket and prepared a tea. Suddenly, the heat just came over me and all the pain disappeared. Hallelujah!!!! The Lord healed me!

The next Samuel put some soaking  music and I laid on the floor, still feeling so warm and healed :) I prayed in my spiritual language (in toungues) for like 15 minutes or so. Then,with my eyes closed, I saw myself laying on the green grass and Jesus next to me. He allowed me to eat a red flower and grass for healing, then He gave me my sheep :)  I wanted to behold Jesus face, and then Jesus turn my eyes on the sky and the rays of light coming from the sky. Jesus said the scripture :" Let the light of Your face shine upon me" and one ray touched me. Jesus let me know it was from the glory of God the Father's face. Then, I received a letter from the Father and in it was the phrase "I LOVE YOU" and every letter was simultaneously translated in both English and Russian. Cool. Then, I looked below and there was a picture of me and the glory, the light was all around, the next picture was of me and the line up to my sister Iana, and a line below to somebody else. Jesus explained that this is the things I do for the will of God, and suddenly the scriptures started popping up on that page very fast. That awareness that when we do the will of God, it brigns the GLORY to GOD THE FATHER. Also, in in the instant, the presence of the Almighty God just came over me, that I fell on my face and felt the fear of God and desire to prasie Him for all eternity. I also wanted to hide in JESUS from such a powerful presence. Then I prayed in the spiritual language and it stopped the intense presence and again I just fellowshiped with dear Jesus.

No comments: