Saturday, September 29, 2012

at the restaraunt

Praise be to our God and the Lord Jesus Christ!!!!

 It is exciting to know Jesus and grow in the Word of God.

Today, I want to share a recent experience. Sam and I went to the restaraunt, which I don't usually like because of the smell and things like this. But, I did not want to complain and to be obedient to my husband's desire. So, here we were in that restaraunt. So, we sit down and prayed. I took the AUTHORITY to pray in that place with all seriousness and intention, no matter what. We prayed to God to change the atmosphere, to make it a great experience. We pleaded the blood of Jesus and quoted the scripture verse from 1 Corinthians 15:57 "THanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ!"
       Right next to our table were two people- a father and a son. They looked "non-Christian" :) but you know what, I felt in my spirit that we need to invite them to church. It was a strong desire, so I yielded to the Holy Spirit's guidance and He made it happen through our obedience. They were so happy to receive an invitation and said that they would come.
     Hallelujah!!! Great are the works of our God. Studied, sought our and accessible to all who want, desire and take delight in them!!! (paraphraze of Psalm 111:2)

No comments: