Monday, September 10, 2012

Dunamis Power of Jesus

  Priase be to GOD for the victories in Christ Jesus!!!!!


Jesus is alive!!!! Hallelujah!!!
 I had a lot of testimonies to share here, all for the glory of God:

      Jesus healed my tooth that was aching. He revealed that it was my sin that caused it, I repented and He healed it instantly. That was several days ago. Today I learned through Katie Souza that offenses cause different sicknesses, and particualrly mouth diseases. She taught to apply the Blood of Jesus during the repentance and then the Dunamis Power of Jesus Resurrection. Then we made this confession during Sid Roth show, "I am excellent of soul. I am filled of dunamis. My wounds are healed, Your power that comes trough resurection."

 

     Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power


When I was doing an introduction teaching about the anointing and the power, that night the Lord gave me a dream.
     In the dream I was Jesus, so I was going about to tell people of the death and comign to the Father. Then, the guns were given to me/Jesus and two other men. They were sitting across me. They were doing the shooting, but  could not hurt me until JESUS surrended to the death. Then I felt the bullets enter my body on the left side and my spirit started transition to the spirit world. I saw the BIBLE and Jesus death ransomed back to the beginning of creation. And all the parts of the Old Testament prophesies that Jesus fulfilled got highlighted.

     Our Sunday Service went so wonderfully yesterday (Sept. 9th, 2012). Glory!!!!!! God answered some prayers that Sam and I were lifting up before Him.

                                                                   Jesus is our dearest Friend. Thanks be to God for His death and resurrection

2 comments:

Linda said...

But what about righteous anger? Jesus said to "be angry but do not sin". I think that there are some offenses that are justified but the key is NOT to remain offended. Being offended is not the sin; remaining offended is the sin. I think it's important to look at Jesus' example, Who was perfect yet punished for our sins upon the cross. He did not allow the offense (His being unjustly punished) to characterize His behavior/attitude, even unto death. Instead, He prayed for his offenders' forgiveness. Another example of Jesus'....HIs righteous offense took the form of righteous anger as demonstrated when he rightly judged the money changers at the Temple. He was righteous in His anger, in His offfense at how they shamefully treated His Father's house....and He brought righteous judgment against them (as is His right, being God. We must leave the passing of judgment to our judicial system and at other times, to the vengence which only belongs to God.)
So, I think the key here is to not allow ourselves to remain offended....to forgive and to pray for our enemies, as Job and as Jesus did, because they often "do not know what they do"; but more importantly, because we, like our offenders, are sinners and are guilty of being the ones who offend as well.

ekaterina said...

Thank you Chad and Linda. I appreciate your thoughts and ponderings about Jesus, righteous anger and offenses. As I thought about it, what came to mind is the difference between two situations. When I am offended at someone, I ignore or disconect from that person. When I see that a child is doing wrong, I may feel a righteous anger, so to say, because I see the wrong and yet love the child.