Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Unique dream

 At the table , Sam got up , warmed up singing and went from person to person singing classically. As he began to sing, I noticed internally a struggle in myself to the point that I did not want to look at him singing. However, around the middle of the table he added his role motions of touching a lady on her face while singing, at this point I decided to look at him as everybody else. However, internally I spoke , “ if he sings to me too ( singing like he did to others) tHan yes, if he does not than not. 

I stopped watching and Gina lady came to me and openly , for all to hear, said “ her face is my face” . I felt her love, though it was strange. Then Sam came around and went under the table and the chair I was and just prostrated himself with hands up and face to the floor. I felt his love and devotion. 

Then Sam stood next to me with an album in his hands, there were written personal notes of love and thank you. I noticed that it was addressed to both of us . Occasionally I found my name added . 

After that we were walking together, I noticed my mother sharing a testimony about us to somebody in a cafe. We walked to the other room, set apart from view and Sam said for me to take Leo and travel home with my mom, while he will go to rehearse. 


No comments: