Thursday, September 17, 2020

Work hard

 Bless the Lord! What a wonderful Father we have! He continues to change us from glory to glory by His Spirit! I love You Lord


On Wednesday our pastor Zach shared a message on pillars of prosperity. He was only able to cover 3 out of 6, but I was convicted on the part WORKING . I felt like demons were leaving me too. Well today I began to implement what has been taught yesterday. The Lord blessed it! 

Tomorrow I am stepping into this new phase in my character development to work hard and plus being rewarded with pay for it :) 

Praise the Lord! 

Looking forward to work hard, earn and give unto the Lord and see increase in my life too! 

Thank You Jesus already! 

P. S. 8 years ago around the same time, I heard the pastor preach on work hard yet I did not listen well to obey and be changed. May God help me this time to be changed by His Word to His glory. Amen 

No comments: