Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Fast meeting at Prayer Room on campus

Voila!
I attended a fast meeting at our prayer room on campus. At first I felt out of place and uneasy to share, but our leader the lady started speaking, the presence of God filled the room. At that moment I did not care about who is around. GOD was the Center of it all!

After a great time,

I have talked to her personally, rahter crying and flooding with tears. This is what she said: "God is going to use you mightily." She said that all the people whom God uses mightily go through this dark testing time "the shadow of death". I felt hope and faith that God will do something through me. Yeah

But when I left that precious room, I cried intensively and shaked so desperately. I could not stop. Then I came to my beloved "secreat room" in Morison and prayed...

I love God and His ways!!!!

Love Him!!!!

No comments: