Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Treasure in the man

Matthew 12:35

The good man from his inner good treasure flings forth good things, and the evil man out of his inner evil storehouse flings forth evil things.

How deep this message, yet a little that I copmrehend. Help me Lord!

I noticed that this scripture realtes to the Epesians 3:16, 19. It talks about God's rich treasure in the inner being of a man.

I prayed to God: "Make me rich in the heavenly. Do not give me the riches earthly. Let me store the riches in heaven. But Now there is a new dimension to that prayer:

"Dear Lord, I pray and ask you to grant me the riches of Your presence within my spirit an dinner man. Make me rich in my inner being. Amen."

God is good.
Where God is in the inner being of a man, that man becomes a good man.

No comments: