Friday, December 5, 2008

List

Chuck Pierce in the prophetic word spoke this phrase: "make a list of things you want to know and I will not limit My revelation to you this hour."

1. Love of God
2. Faith
3. The Gospel
4. The Family
5. the Dance
6. Commune with Jesus face to face
7. Death and Life in Christ
8. Words
9. God's knowledge about us before our birth and His plans for the future.

My goal is to learn from Jesus, because He is my Best teacher. I also rely on te work of th Holy Spirit in me. May the ocean of love and the faith of God be near me day after day.

I want to be focused on one thing, or in other words, on important purposes in Christ. I see the main goal right now is to commune with Jesus face to face and learn the Word from Him. Then I want to be sent to preach the Gospel to people. My next desire is that passion for romance, sexual desires and longings for a relationship will go to sleep and rest but only the LOVE for Jesus be ACTIVATED daily.

I could already sayt that the work of Christ in me had started. He vistited me and taught about the love. Continue...

No comments: