Friday, December 5, 2008

Lord, dear Jesus Christ,

the Life in the Spirit is very important. We need to be aware the way we talk and live by faith in the Son of God. Most important is to commune with You face to face.

I want to repent for the words speaking about myself in unbelief. Here I would like to speak the words of building up toward myself through You and Your Word.

Thank you so much that You gave me life through Jesus. I am a new creature who lives a life not in the flesh but by faith.
Thank You for displaying Your strength and power in the areas of the weakness or limits. However, May You perform miracles through the dances and songs that I do. May You display anointing that sets captive free, Touch people through this vessel.

Thank You very much for the LOVE, God!!!! Thank YOU For the LOVE and Your FAITHFULNESS!

No comments: