Thursday, November 20, 2008

On Saturday nights right after the prayer meeting, I had a dream. There was a beautiful long dress (bage or sand color) on me. At first it covered by very unatractice coat (dark blue) as to cover the dress. But as I came into the classroom and found a place to seat, the professor asked me to tell my story, so I stood up and the first thing I did was to uncover my dark coat. I said, "You probably surprised that I am wearing this dress, but let me take this coat off." People were laughing. So I was in the dess, feeling very beautiful and gorgeous. The very next day, on Sunday I wore something new and beutiful and tried to experience the same feeling of worth that I had in my dream. It was awesome!!!!

Today the Holy Spirit reminded me to go back to the prophecy given by Chuck Pierce on www.elijahlist.com . And there the Lord let me understand that He has given a mantle to wear of freedom and glory for the next 14 months. Our goal is to stay and abide in His presence and worship!!!!!!!! This is exactly what has been going on.

I bless the Lord, my Father in HEvaen, His SOn Jesus Christ and beloved Holy SPirit.

Katya

No comments: