Thursday, November 20, 2008

Blessed be the Name of Jesus,

This posting is about searching and struggling. I feel warning in my spirit and yearning not to forsake the presence of God. Despte the fact of intense and enjoyable time spent with Samuel (Gabriel) for the last two or three days, my soul is deeply yearning not to be escaped from the love and the presence of God. I hunger to go to the prayer meeting with Judy. I see the needs of things to pray for, such as Zimbabwe, Sam's needs, etc.

The interesting fact that I already received three letters from N., and of course, I did not reply to any of them. Sharing this with my mom, she noticed the pattern that whenever I and Sam are doing well N. appears on the page.

So, my prayer is to be in tune with the Holy Spirit and remian ALERT in this time. Lord, may you awake my soul from slumber and help me to stand in prayer with brothers and sisters in Your Holy Presence. You are still entroned in Heven and praised by Your people.
May Your name be glorified.

I ask Your Protection over Your people across the nations.
May the fire of God come down to purge us from sins and faults
May Your love covers us like the wings.
May You seal us in the covenant of the Blood of Jesus Christ.

In Jesus Name, Amen

No comments: