Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Crossroad


I had a dream today and right after the dream I was awake. The only part I remember is seeing the library and suddenly Sam looked at me: his face was so beautiful adn shone like an angel. And I heard the word "crossroad". I know this dream is from the Lord, because it was so bivid and thelook of Sam's eyes were like of angel piercing. And I have to say that all that was like in a moment, instant.


I went online and searched for meaning.
1. intersection: a place where two or more roads meet or cross each other, especially in a rural or quiet area
2. rural community: a small town or community located at a crossroads ( takes a singular verb )
3. meeting place: a central meeting place that has a lot of activity ( takes a singular verb )
4. decisive moment: a time when an important decision must be made


In my heart, even in the dream I knew it was about the decision or choice that Sam is facing concerning me. He had three dreams of similar account a month ago. Three days in a dream God would bring me to him and let Sam decide whether he wanted or not to be with me. But everytime Sam would wake up without making a decision in his dream.


By the way, we have met yesterday. It went very well and there are some sweet things he said and I felt satisfied. But I know that he is in the season of a crossroad: last year at college, planning his stay for a month in Italy and other things.


Is there a word for him, Lord? Is there a way you want him to be encouraged during this time?

May You be near him and guide him to the choices that will glorify Your name.

No comments: