Thursday, November 6, 2008

Water why?

This maybe a long posting but it is very fresh and important.

First of all, I will try to recall the dreams that I had recently that were tighly connected to the water. Several days I pondered about the meaning of seeing and beeing in a water.

For example, today I was in a pool and made deep jumps into the water and out. It was wonderful and colorful dream. The jumps were more sure, quick and confident.

My first dream was several days ago. I was behind the window and observed the see and the sheap that was in the process of building. I asked what it was and there were several workers standing with their feet on the water. I was surprised in my dream. In the same dream right outside of the place I observed the sea and the sheap, I saw a car, I opened the door and the water came inside of the right seat.

The very next dream on the following night was involved with water too. This time it was a river. A friend of mine walked with her ankles in the water and on a thin line. I also was surprised.


Today I hvae received a revelation that the Lord is moving me into a new and unfamiliar place. That is why I was surprised in all my dreams. In addition to that, I have encountered several temptations and attacks from satan, but the Holy Spirit taught me this word: "you need perseverance... do not shrink away...".

I am in awe of the Lord!!!!!

"my soul thirst for You.
My body longs for You"


No comments: