Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You need Perseverance

Hellod dear readers of my blog,

I greet you today in the name of the Lord.

Last night I had an experience that led me to evaluate some things. I did not resist the temptations and after that I prayed about the reason for that. The holy Spirit pointed out the scriptured in Hebrews that illuminate the problem. I NEED PERSEVERANCE IN TIMES OF PRESSURE.

35So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. 36You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised. 37For in just a very little while, "He who is coming will come and will not delay. 38But my righteous one[f] will live by faith. And if he shrinks back, I will not be pleased with him."[g] 39But we are not of those who shrink back and are destroyed, but of those who believe and are saved. (Hebrews 10: 35-39)

Temptations are overcome even during the pressure when we master perseverance.

Then I sensed the Holy Spirit's direction: Take your time and effort deliberately finish your own and someone else's job. For example, wash the dishes.
I was still writing this phrase and stood up and went to the kitchen and washed all the dirty dishes in the sink. I wrote a letter to a friend with whom I am required of patience and perseverance.

Today during the work, I deliberately studied the material on perseverance and practicaly acted it out. I send emails to people who waited my responses or certain actions. I thought of continuing woorking on dancing and singing with the "Dust", abotu my long term papers and others.

And Thank You Blooger for allowing me to use this cite to continuosly write the path I am walking and the lessons I am learning.

God bless you!

No comments: