Saturday, October 9, 2010

I am in Bloomington with Sam. It was a challenge to be here, honestly. First of all, I did not knwo the rules and hospitality etiquete to engage with the family. But, they were so great, serving with the gift they have, such as cooking. I am thankful for that.

Sammy and I have an awkward silence, maybe due to tiredness.

So, here is my cry heart. Lord, clothe us with Your Son Jesus, with compassion, humility, strength, joy and like that.

We need you!

P.S. I had a dream last night after 4am. In it, I was going through a deliverance with a man from the spirit of abandonment. We have to forgive every family member, and to tell them we love them in our minds. Even thouh it was a man, like foreigner, I feel like it has to do with me feeling weird.

So, if the spirit is attacking me, may Jesus be victorious today and forever.

Katya

No comments: