Wednesday, October 13, 2010

this week in Anderson


I am back in Anderson and the Lord restored the joy in my heart! Praise the LORD! With the help of God and four good firned, I led the worship service on Tuesday morning during chappel. We sang, 'Agnes Dei", "Oh Praise Him", "Be Unto Your Name", and Alleluia.

I thank dear JESUS for also meeting pastor from South Africa, his name is Solomon. It was an amazing powerful evening at Jo and Dee's house! We had a great time talking too with Karen, Hellen and Moreblessing. God bless them all!

Last night, Sam and I chatted on the phone, it was great. THank You Lord! He is planning to come for this weekend. Judy Doty and Tim Johnson are going on a trip to Kansas City. Judy wanted me to go with them so much, but I could not :(


Glad and happy in Jesus!


No comments: