Wednesday, June 20, 2012

miracle

Thanks be to God who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
Jesus,  I worship You and thank You for such an amazing day. It has been so difficult yet You turned it for MIRACLE. Oh, Lord, how I wished a miracle for my mom. You alone are worthy Lord.

Now, the scripture from Jeremiah 9:17-26
 Especially Jeremiah 9:23-24
This is what the Lord says: "Let not the wise boast of their wisdom or the strong boast of their strength or the rich boast of their riches, but let those who boast boast about this: that they understand and know Me, that I am the Lord, who exercises kindness, justice and righteousness on earth, for in these I delight," declares the Lord.
YOU NEED TO KNOW ME ,TO LOVE ME

Знать Бога- это самое важное и из этого вытекает любовь к Нему
The issue of heart is equally important.

No comments: