Sunday, June 24, 2012

Vision in the church

 Today at mamochka's church, I had a vision during the prayer.
First, I heard the Father say, "Ты изранена", and I answered "Yes." I thought it was my heart wounded, but I saw that it was my face wounded and it did not look nice. Then, I saw angels as servants come and brought a baket with anoiting or some healing liquid. Then, I saw Jesus and the white horse very near, I could touch it.  Then, Jesus was sitting on a horse, and I was behind Him and we were riding. JESUS' HAIR were covering my face as we were riding. I reazling in the Spirit that His hair  covering my face and I also could and I did rested my face on his back.

Thank You, Father through and in the name of Jesus.

Ефесянам 1:20-22 и посадив одесную Себя на небесахб превыше всякого Начальства, и Власти, и Силы, и Господства, и всякого имени, именнуемого не только в сем веке, но и в будущем, и все покорил под ноги Его, и поставил Его выше всего, главою Церкви

Ефесянам 2:6 и посадил на небесах во Христе Иисусе

No comments: