Tuesday, January 23, 2007

the Holy Spirit says...


The dream that I had on January 20th:

It was a class setting. The teacher was trying to give a lesson but there was a student who bothered him very much. That student (she) had an evil spirit. She blasphemed the name of the Lord and also was very loud. For a while, I tried to escape her. Many people made an attempt to stop her behavior and make her calm, but nobody could not. At one moment, I remembered of having the Bible in my bag. I took it out and showed it to her. It was written on the cover: "Holy Bible!" She stood up silently and started to back up. I told the evil spirit: "Go away from this here and don't come back. Leave this place." And I told the student that her books the friend will pick up. She left the class and in that room the presence of God just filled that place with awe and reverence to Him. I commanded everybody to bow their knees and pray to God. Everybody in the class bowed down while few people standing outside the class remained standing but wiling to pray anyway. I knew I need to pray and say the prayer but I would rather remain silent before Hin in adoration, however, I started the prayer: "Heavenly Father, thank You very much..." And I woke up, it was about 6 am and since that time I did not continue to sleep but took my Bible and studied the Word. At that moment I searched for the meaningful words such as: Word, authority,and evil spirits. That day in Luke 4:32 "They were amazed at His teaching, because His message had authority." And other scriptures. But interesting enough that today (January 23)I closed my eyes and prayed to the Holy Spirit saying: Please show me the scripture that I need to read and that it will increase my faith. He moved me to look up
1 Timothy.
Here is what I found that related to the dream I had several days ago.
1 Timothy 4:1-5
The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron. They forbid people to marry and order them to abstain from certain foods, which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and know the truth. For everything God created is good, and nothing it to be rejected if it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.

No comments: