Thursday, January 18, 2007

Russia- America

I was in Russia during my winter holliday. It was an experience to learn of the importance to know God personally. The fire that the Lord has told me passed through very near. There were many trials through which we learned to trust in God. I had a dream where I saw that fire caught up the environment around, we started to run away and when I looked back I saw my sister. Suddenly the fire from above fell on her right hand first and burned and then disapeared leaving some marks on her hand. The same thing happened with the left hand. So, God has been teaching me step by step about the fire. My friend gave me a candle and the lightener that I would remeber that God puts us in the fire of trials to make us pure, holy and the way He wanted us to be. Praise the LORD.
The second thing God has captured my attention was hearing! Hearing His voice! Look Revelation especially! That day I tried not to say a word but just listen. Ohh! My mood went down and I saw the many things in me that I wish would not be there.
And when I came back to America which is also very interesting brought me a new topic to learn about- faith.

My continuous presence in Russia made me think of stying there and not coming back to America, at least on a half a year. My stepfather did not approve this idea, but the thought did not leave me a while. One day walking to the church, I prayed to God and told him that the pastor( teacher) has a prophetic gift. I was longing that God would say the wrd to me. So, what happened was that during that lecture, God spoke to me a word: "Go! I has called you! I will prune you as a stone!" After this word, I realized that GOd wants me to come back to America. Very soon, I received my renewed visa and was on my way to America.

Now, I enjoy being here very much. There are still many things to do and the only thing I need to do daily is seek the Lord, walk in His Spirit, pray and abide in the Word.
I have many ideas about the future relating to job and profession and it seemes to me that it is the time to be equiped and not being afraid of the goals and tasks the Lord has called me to do.
I enjoy being here again and praise the Lord who has a plan and a purpose for my life.

No comments: