Thursday, January 25, 2007

Let's say of what I hope for in future

From smallest ideas to the greatest!
  • write for the magazine about the revealations and inspiration for the Christian women.
  • one day being able to publish a book
  • being moved by the Lord to preach for women in the conferences
  • develop talents in writing, dancing, sewing and music.
  • live a holy life in the Holy Spirit and God's Word
  • have a great faithful and righteous friends around the world.
  • have a husband who will be anointed in God and handsome as the Holy Spirit, smile
  • being a beautiful and confident woman.
  • raise children and have some ministry with children
  • teaching the langauge and the Word of God
  • being creative in everything moved by the Holy Spirit
  • encourage people around me
  • have a godly marriage and offer the support for the families
  • build a great knowledge of the Word and have faith n God
  • Travel abroad and within the US.

Thank You, dear and precious Lord, Jesus Christ. InYour Word You says, that if we abide in You and You abide in us we will bear much fruit. So, I believe and hope for the great fruits for Your name's sake to make Your name known and glorify You. Father, bless me with a great husband, I pray who will be faithful to You and wonderful. Guide my steps in Your righteousness, for I hungry and thirst for it (Matthew 5:6). Thank You very Much, Father, for being greater than anything or anybody else.

I give thanks and apreciation to th Holy Spirit who is in me- a teacher, comforter, fire and the presence of God.

Draw me close to You, never let me go...

Draw me near to Yourself and let me eat of Your words, and observethe beauty of You.

Show me Your glory.

With sincere love, Katya

No comments: