Monday, January 22, 2007

RIghteousness by faith

Today I would like to share with you about the righteousness that comes from God!
I just want to speak to you what I have been going through with the words of encxouragement.

It has been a long day for you and you tried to deal with your mood. It seemed to you that your inner most knew before time that you will fall down and commit a sin. We all have been in those shoes! jUST RECENTLY, I KNEW THAT WHAT I STRUGGLED WITH HAS APPEARED BEFORE ME AGAIN. IT WAS A SURPRISE AND I WISHED TO ESCAPE IT BUT I DID NOT AND AFTER THE FEELING OF GUILT AND THE KNOWLEDGE OF SINFULNESS CAME ON MY MIND.
THE GOOD THING IS THAT MY HEART KNEW THAT I NEED TO RUN TO GOD, AND I DID WITH ALL MY HEART REPENTING AND CRYING TO JESUS FOR MERCY. IT CAME CLEAR TO ME THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT GUIDED ME TO THE SCRIPTURES ABOUT FORGIVING OF MY SINS AND EVEN FORGETTING ABOUT THEM. OHH, WHAT WAS A JOY TO HEAR THAT BUT THE FEELING OF GUILT ONCE AGAIN HAS PUSHED MY MIND. I WENT TO SLEEP AND NEXT DAY GOD STARTED TO SPEAK TO ME THROUGH THE TYPE RECORDS OF THE RUSSIAN TEACHER OLEG ELDAROV ABOUT RIGHTEOUSNESS FROM GOD BY FAITH. THE HOLY SPIRIT TURNED MY ATTENTION TO ROMANS AND I STUDIED IT A LITTLE.

THIS IS WHAT YOU AND I NEED TO KNOW WHEN YOU ARE ATTAKED BY THE SINFULNESS AND THE SENSE OF GUILT.
THE WORD OF GOD SAYS:
Romans 1:17 "For in the gospel a righteousness from God i srevealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."

Romans 3:21-26
"But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify.
This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and a re justified freely by His grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.
God presented Him as a sacrifice of atonement, through faith in His blood. He did this to demonstrate His justice, becuase in His beforehead He had left the sins committed beforehead unpunished- He did it to demonstrate His justice at the present time, so as to be just and the one who justifies those who have faith in Jesus."

My favorite verse today from Romans 4:7-8 "Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him."

So blessed be our God who freely forgive us throught Jesus Christ. The only thing that matters is our faith in God, Fahter, Son and the Holy Spirit and the rest is after God.
For me GOD is the one who takes the right to heal me, cleanse me, purify and save me. I cannot do a bit apart form Him ,Jesus Christ.
I proclaim myself righteous in the eyes of God through the name of Jesus!
Stand behind, satan, the accuser. If you want to remind me about my past mistakes and sin, you'd better know that God does not remember them so do I. Go away from me and I proclaim that I am free from any sin in the name of Jesus.
By faith in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ I am righteous, holy and honored before God.

I seek the Lord and I long for Him. He is the sourse of my joy and He is my provider. Amen.

I love you all, who had a chance to read this and know the Lord personally. Blessings to each one of you. To God be all the glory!

No comments: